Exit Theory Escape Room is a great venue for birthday parties! No matter the age, players will enjoy playing in one of our themed rooms and racing the clock to escape in time.
There are no ticket minimums for birthday parties. If you have less than 8, you can choose to allow others to book into the same room, or select a private room with a 4 player minimum.
For a larger group, we can add a few tickets to a room to allow up to 10. For more than 10, we recommend splitting into smaller groups and playing in multiple rooms. If you need more than one room, give us a call and we can adjust the schedule to allow both groups to start at the same time.
Give us a call if you would like to reserve our party room for the hour before or after your game. We provide the space, and you bring all paper goods and refreshments. Any attendees not playing the game are welcome to relax in the party room while the other guests play.
What should you bring?
- Our standard party room setup seats 12 comfortably with an extra table for food and gifts.
- We have tablecloths on each table, so need to bring tablecloths unless you want it to match your party theme.
- Bring paper goods (paper plates, plastic utensils, cups napkins, etc.).
- Candles and a lighter or matches.
- Serving utensils (pie server, knife or spoon to serve the refreshments).
- Any decorations you’d like to use. (balloons, streamers, etc.)
**Please no confetti or other items that will require extensive cleanup. This room is often used for consecutive bookings. So please be respectful of the space and our limited time to make the room party ready for the next group.
How long should you plan to be at Exit Theory?
Arrive about 15 minutes before the party to get your party room set up. The party room will be reserved for you for two hours to include your game time and the hour before or after your game. We ask that you remove your personal items about 15 minutes before the game is over to allow us time to reset the room for the next party.