Exit Theory Escape Room is a great venue for birthday parties! No matter the age, players will enjoy playing in one of our themed rooms and racing the clock to escape in time.
There are no ticket minimums for birthday parties. Just keep in mind if you don’t book the entire room, you may be paired with another group for game play.
For a larger group, we can add a few tickets to a room to allow up to 10. For more than 10, we recommend splitting into smaller groups and playing in multiple rooms. If you need more than one room, give us a call and we can adjust the schedule to allow both groups to start at the same time.
What should you bring?
- Our standard party room setup seats 12 comfortably with an extra table for food and gifts.
- We have tablecloths on each table, so need to bring tablecloths unless you want it to match your party theme.
- Bring paper goods (paper plates, plastic utensils, cups napkins, etc.).
- Candles and a lighter or matches.
- Serving utensils (pie server, knife or spoon to serve the refreshments).
- Any decorations you’d like to use. (balloons, streamers, etc.)
How long should you plan to be at Exit Theory?
Arrive about 30 minutes before the party to get your party room set up. Guests will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time. The game will take an hour, and you are welcome to use the party room for up to an hour after your game.