What is an escape room?
An escape room is an awesome multi-player game that takes place in a themed room. It is a little like being a part of a movie or a video game. You are part of the action! Teams must look for clues, solve puzzles, open locks and accomplish the goal of "escaping" in just 1 hour.
Teams can be friends, family, co-workers, church groups, school organizations, or anyone else you wouldn't mind spending an hour with! Do you have what it takes to escape?
- All rooms are private, so don't worry about playing a game with strangers.
- Games will begin at the scheduled time. Arriving late will shorten your experience.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We do our best to be accommodating, so if you are unable to attend on your scheduled date/time, we will be happy to reschedule your game with 24 hours notice.
- Please use the restroom before arriving if at all possible. Our restroom facilities are limited.
- Please arrive promptly at your start time. This allows us to prevent congestion in the lobby and get games started as scheduled.
Don't take our word for it. Check out some reviews from our awesome fans. To see more, visit our Facebook or Google pages.
It’s hard to know when people will want to play. We have a flexible schedule so that we can be available for appointments Wednesday - Sunday.
Book your game online or give us a call to let us know you would like to play. We can make your reservation by phone, meet you there and accept payment at the counter when you arrive.
Because Saturdays are our busiest day, we are typically on-site from 3-10 pm and can better accommodate walk-ins on this day. We look forward to seeing you soon.